CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: MMS vs. Hydrogen Peroxide

Views: 10,042
Published: 6 y

This is a reply to # 2,344,607

Re: MMS vs. Hydrogen Peroxide

MMS Vs ASEA Vs Hydrogen Peroxide ( Food Grade)
I read ASEA which is safer, than Miracle-Mineral-Supplement because it is stabilized . They basically took Miracle-Mineral-Supplement and stabilized it. This company hired a top chemist cost over 50 million dollars to stabilize it . Now you see the interest in Miracle-Mineral-Supplement benefits they took something good and made it great. With MMS you have oxidation and free radicals if you can deal with no issues .. Do your own homework on this. This company quietly put ASEA on the market Which to choose ASEA over MMS ASEA is expensive 35 a bottle Yikes MMS is not. ASEA has a few products have to figure out which one . Of course MMS is cheaper , it always comes down to individual choice, and making an informed decision. Just letting people know it is out there, and a lot of research went into it. The taste does not bother me.. I don't expect medicinal stuff to taste anything close to a milkshake.

In my humble opinion, Food grade hydrogen peroxide 35% is safest, but it MUST be diluted down before use. Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide is clean it is used in bakeries so you want the right stuff. Never ever, buy HP from the drug store it is not pure I do not consider it safe. So, why chance it?

It is easiest to go to a naturopathic doctor and basically find out about Medical Grade hydrogen peroxide IV's my doctor always has a package deal Three things happen when you do this first is you get committed to program . Two, you save some money and third a professional is following your progress and you learn a thing or two in the process. My Medical Doctor did medical grade HP IV and UV light therapy in certain order for full effects so it does help to get a professional if you can. My medical insurance paid for mine

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.110 sec, (1)