CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: New Weightloss Diet

ChinUp Views: 1,079
Published: 6 y

This is a reply to # 2,397,876

Re: New Weightloss Diet

DAY 1: I'm going to do retire early today so i decided to post early. I didnt eat much today, I wasn't hungry till around 6. So I drank some water, still hungry so I went out and got a frappuccino and a energy coffee beverage. I got the first one for my sweet tooth and the second one, not because i was tired but it had vitams D B C , calcium, and potassium. And i thought hey why not and it had less sugar. Finished my frappaucino, had 1/4 of the energy beverage and i felt strange, so i just stopped. I've decided to just have my calories when im hungry and hungry alone. Which is usually after a long day. I feel that as time passes on my sweet tooth will start going away and i'll drink more healthy juices and tea. This usually happens when i fast and i have a feeling it'll happen in this instance. I feel quite full and happy. Day 1 gone, 59 more to go.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)