CureZone   Log On   Join
New Weightloss Diet

Views: 1,121
Published: 6 y

New Weightloss Diet

HI Y'all. So. I am going to begin a new weightloss regime starting in the morning. I want you guys to hold me accountable. I am going to do it regardless. I know i am going to get a lot of flak for doing it the "wrong way" but the loss motivates me to start a healthier lifestyle. I know it's weird. But trust me. Anyway, my regime consists of just liquid, clear liquid calories. I mean juices, water, tea, coffee. Of course I'll add cream, no sugar. And yogurt for breakfast. I will drink pepsi or cola, diet, because I don't know it makes me feel like im not on a diet. lol. I know its not healthy. So ill do this Su, M, T, and wednesday will be my chew day. Thur, F, S, ill continue. At the end of two months, ill weigh myself again, check my measurements, etc. To see what I've lost. So that's that. I hope you'll join me on this journey. Leave your opinions down below. Your thoughts and comments are appreciated.
P.s: I've done fasted before, so im not a novice. Thanks guys.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)