CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: HELP! How many different parasites can one person have? Eek!

Carty3 Views: 1,751
Published: 6 y

This is a reply to # 2,398,030

Re: HELP! How many different parasites can one person have? Eek!

I have all the same issues and the fact that your having night sweats is a tell tale sign of a fever and that it's an infection or bacteria related. I used to have the same issues mine is thought to be due by t. whipplei bacteria or whipples disease which is caused by an actinobacteria/actinomycete. It also causes horrible arthritic pain especially in the spinal column. I know there was an epidemic of this in a rural village in Senegal in Africa read the article tropheryma whipplei causes epidemic fever in Senegal. This bacteria is commonly found in unclean bathing and drinking water so it's very commonly found in 3rd world countries. Speak to your doctor about this. Major signs are digestive issues, skin darkening, diarrhea/constipation, polyarthitis, fever/night sweats, and sores and lesions on the skin. It puts you at a high risk for blood clots too. To see the sores and lesions look up whipples disease sores and lesions on dermnet New Zealand. Ironically this is the country where I got my infection from which I got from taking a health supplement called deer antler velvet spray. Hope this can answer some of your questions and help you. Doctors aren't familiar with this kind of infection and testing methods aren't reliable in detecting it or picking up on it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)