CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: HELP! How many different parasites can one person have? Eek!

FML5 Views: 1,545
Published: 6 y

This is a reply to # 2,398,030

Re: HELP! How many different parasites can one person have? Eek!

Thanks for getting back with me so quickly. I am sorry to hear you are still fighting, however, it sounds like you are a fighter, which is important. I checked in with you because the similarities that we have are almost exact (including your photo). The interesting connection that I focused on was the worldly travel. I too travel to China, India and nearly everywhere else. This all started for me about 6 months ago after I returned from Dalian, China. I had this weird fluttering on my left side, just below my heart. It didn't hurt, it was just like a muscle spasm, more of an irritant for about 6 weeks. I recall thinking that perhaps something was stuck and having trouble getting through my intestines. Well, all of that changed on Aug, 15th. I was in such pain, that I would have went to the ER if I wasn't on a business trip outside the country. Fortunately, that really bad pain only lasted 3 or 4 hours, however, I have been in chronic pain ever since. My pain never goes away and it is located mostly on my right side / flank and on my left side, where the fluttering began. Lately, I have been having what feels like liver pain - based on the location. Like so many others, I am exhausted, brain fog, and my pain is fatiguing and I often wonder how I will be able to carry on with my career if I can't find a cure quickly. Like you, I have the same signs in my stool. I hate that I have resorted to dumpster-diving in my own poo, but it is one of the very few diagnostic tools that I have. I have what look like flukes and these flat, thread like 'worms.' Your photo is nearly identical to what I am seeing.

Like everyone else, I went to multiple doctors and have had test after test with nothing showing out of the ordinary. I too have taken matters into my own hands...At least temporarily, to try and solve this. I started keeping a log of what and when I take meds so that I can hopefully draw some conclusions. I have tried Mebendazole and that didn't do much, but I didn't get worse either. I tried Flagyl, this was just a shot in the dark, and holy crap, my reaction to that was awful. I only lasted 3 days on it. I tried Niclosamide (tapeworm) for 5 days and didn't notice any changes. I then tried Triclabendazole, 3 days worth and that is when my liver area started to hurt. Now, like you I am on a version of ICU's protocols. I took Praziquantel for 5 days and overlapped Albendazole on days 4 and 5 (as I write this I am on day 5). I plan on staying on for 10-14 days and then taking a liver break. If things get worse, I will start round 2 of the Albendazole. If things remain the same, I might do the Clark's 15-day cleanse. I have not done any vitamins or clenses to date, mostly because I wanted to hit with a hammer first, hoping that I would be clear of this quickly.

For me, the crazy thing is that this just started all of the sudden on a specific day (that I will never forget). One day healthly, full of energy and happy...The next, not so much. I am thinking about doing a capsule endoscopy if I can get insurance to approve. Isn't it interesting that we have very similar situations with travel to locations such as China? It makes me wonder...What did we catch and why is it so hard to diagnosis? I don't recall, do you have much pain? Also, how is your pain tolerance? I kind of think that I might be a little sensitive and have a lower pain tolerance...

Add To Favorites!
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Like     Dislike

Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
DISCLAIMER

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.516 sec, (2)