CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Digestive enzymes stopped dermatitis

jhan Views: 2,482
Published: 6 y

This is a reply to # 2,397,646

Re: Digestive enzymes stopped dermatitis

A key element here is restoring the friendly flora. The right flora helps with digestion and its absence (due to invasive candida) creates havoc. Good digestion is going to help your body regenerate itself, it will help kill candida ( at times I would use a blend of psyllium husk and digestive enzyme as a Bowel Cleanse - you must drink plenty of water so the husk gets to work as a brush on your gut lining). Moreover, undigested food is likely to ferment in the gut and, in order to help replehish friendly flora you will need to reestablish the right ph in your gut. Loads of water and alcaline food will help to alter the ph of your gut so it no longer favors candida but friendly bacteria (sauerkraut is also a good tip).

Furthermore, since you have dermatitis issues as well, it is likely that you suffer from zinc deficiency. Look up all the healthy food you may eat in order to get your zinc supply, you might even consider supplements at first. I have a key rule, when my skin is itchy, I need more zinc (the diaper rash cream you can purchase in any drugstore is quite effective, cheaper than the dermatologist prescription and just as effective).

Jhan

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)