CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Anyone have a heavier menstrual flow on Serrapeptase?

BrightSideOfLife Views: 12,164
Published: 6 y

This is a reply to # 2,397,296

Re: Anyone have a heavier menstrual flow on Serrapeptase?

I am not female. I can only speak of the things that I know about. I have been taking Serrapeptase for quite a long time.

If you have not already stopped taking serrapepatese it might be a good idea to either stop or reduce it to a much lower amount.

It might of partially reversed the problems which were causing your problems but your body might not of been able to fully restore the problem. Significant amounts of Collagen production might be necessary to heal the circulatory system which was opened by the serrapeptase. The blood flow might of been sealed off for a reason and unless that is dealt with correctly you might experience the things that yuo have. Opening up or restoring blood to an area can cause damage (reperfusion injury) if insufficient antioxidants are available to deal with the restored oxygen and blood flow which has been shown to cause damage to tissue.

Some things which might be helpful:

Vitamin C in significant dosages. This is needed to produce collagen and collagen is used in the circulatory system such as arteries, skin support and bones. The amino acids needed for collagen production such as Glycine, Proline and Alanine with smaller amounts of other amino acids. Glycine is used every 3rd amino acid in Collagen so a lot is required. Much of the Gycine used by the body is made by the body but some does come from the diet. Bone broth soup is fairly high in Glycine. You might try some collagen powder to supply additional amino acids.

Anthocyanidins/ProAnthocyanidins are excellent antioxidants and are available in many fruits and veg but highest in red, blue and black berries such as cherries, blackcurrants, blueberries, hawthorn berries etc. These can strengthen the circulatory system, bones and skin and might be helpful while your body completes it's restoration. Grape seed extract is another way of consuming it, but be warned, it has a terrible mouth feel because of the high tannins. I take it myself for my circulatory system and consume it with some amino acids and magnesium which offsets lessens the bad mouth feel.

Be sure that you are getting sufficient protein and that you are sure that you are digesting it correctly. Many people do not. I did not and it affected my skin healing, my skin would not form raised scabs across wounds until I dealt with it.

I do take Vitamin C and Pro/Anthocyanidins.

Be careful that you do not become anaemic.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (2)