CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Probiotics and antibioitcs

BrightSideOfLife Views: 1,545
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 2,394,510

Re: Probiotics and antibioitcs

That article indicates to me that they do not really know very much......claiming that Antibiotics might cause type 1 diabetes, is rubbish. Claiming that Antibiotics might cause allergies and asthma is also utter rubbish. 4 years ago this coming January I worked out the underlying cause of t1 diabetes, which I am one, the cause of CFS, allergies, asthma, arthritis, eczema, IBS etc. These are all linked by a bacterial INFECTION which has nothing to do with the colon and nothing to do with Antibiotics .

The changes in microbiota can be caused by changes in the stomach function as they are in CFS. The other autoimmune illnesses are all linked to the same infections and the same problems.

Antibiotics and common antimicrobial products sold in shops such as handwashes and cleaning products could be indirectly responsible by promoting the development of Antibiotic resistance which these infections show very strong resistance. No current antibiotics will destroy them not even the more advanced treatments.

Changes in the microbiota are mostly caused by the crap diets people eat which promotes the growth of yeasts, fungi and pathogenic bacteria. This is evident in obese people who eat the wrong foods, high in carbohydrates which promotes the changes in the microbiota which causes an increased fatty acid production which leads to weight gain.

Most of these researchers lack real intelligence, cannot think outside the box and do not deserve the degrees and PhD's they have been awarded.

Next time, stick to reading articles written by decent Science websites. That is utter trash IMO.

This might be of interest:
https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/pptu/index.php

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)