CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Brain fog answers, birth control

aabrain Views: 919
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,394,237

Re: Brain fog answers, birth control

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time Joe, I really appreciate it.

So to start off, I take about 300 mg of magnesium citrate and some calcium at night before I go to bed. I also take a multi called Raw One for Women by Garden of Life. I will look into the glycinated form of magnesium to see if that makes a difference.
Every once in a while I do Epsom Salt baths, I also add some magnesium flakes because I heard that your skin absorbs that better, I do this when I have an especially anxious and stressful day. I would love to do it daily but I guess I just don’t make the time.
I took a hormone based pill. I do not remember what it was called.
I hear prenenolone worked for some people with their brain fog but isn’t it a precursor to other hormones? That could result in further hormone imbalances? I am so scared to take anything that would do more damage I feel like my brain fog is maxed out, if it gets worse I will literally not be able to carry onto life like work or go to school.

As far as I my adrenals, I know something is wrong there since my DHEAS levels are off and I feel tired all of the time and anxious pretty frequently. I took an adrenal supplement that contained 60mg of Rhodiola, 45mg of Holy basil and ashwahandha which did great things for about a week and then my anxiety went off the rail about a week and a half after taking it. Will the adrenal cortex glandular have a similar effect?

I have not gotten a stool test yet, I wanted to but the gastrointestinal problems seem to calm a bit with a better diet so maybe it is diet related? I did get my blood tested for intolerances and my naturo said that I had a gluten, wheat, dairy intolerance and Sugar within 4 hours of each other. Thank you for the suggestion, I might have to get that done.

What is interesting is that recently I have gotten yeast infections, never before stopping birth control, and now it ALWAYS occurs right before and during ovulation (thatll keep me from getting pregnant for sure).
I have not had any problems with my sinuses or infections with that. The only infection I had was when my dentist pulled my wisdom teeth out about 3 years ago, I was put on Antibiotics then but not anytime recently.
I have been taking probiotics, different brands, different bacterial strains, different types like pills, yogurt, gut shots, & kombucha I do not see a difference taking them so I am not taking them regularly anymore.

My Iron levels were normal in my blood panel, the only thing low was my vit D but I have been taking that sublingually about 5000iu, also orally through my Multi vitamin.

Could you tell me the brands of supplements you’ve purchased? What brand of glutamine do you have? And I recently purchased L-Tyrosine brand NOW, I have taken one but I am scared to mix it with my Naturthyroid in the chance it might cause hyperthyroid. I also take GABA, phosphatidyl complex and ashwagandha at night to help me sleep.

I am very fortune to have the internet but it sometimes causes more anxiety, more worry and consumes my life searching for solutions. I am so grateful for you time and I hope you can answer some of my questions.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.086 sec, (2)