CureZone   Log On   Join
Brain fog answers, birth control

aabyoung Views: 966
Published: 7 years ago

Brain fog answers, birth control

I am a 19 year old female that began having symtoms after stopping birth control. The first symtoms I had was cramping, like menstrual cramping but every day and nausea, to the point I vomited. Then the day before my first period off BC I had a panic attack. My first period of horrendous, heavy and extremely painful nothing got rid of the pain except for sleeping. After my panic attack I had tingling and anxiety triggered by basically nothing ex. I was eating chicken and all of a sudden got anxious and couldn’t eat anymore.. that same week after my panic attack I developed BRAIN FOG. That is my biggest issue currently. I am now 10 months off BCP and I still get anxiety that gets worse before my period. But I have had chronic brain fog since the day I got it, I also have gastrointestinal issues. I have seen conventional docs that tell me nothing is wrong with me and naturopaths that test every supplement or theory on me. I have tried acupuncture, DIM, ID3, B complex, ashwagahnda, phosphatidyl complex, Vit D, and currently on naturthyroid (containing free t4 & t3) But my thyroid levels are normal according to my blood tests, etc. I am currently testing a gluten and dairy free diet I basically just eat veggies, meat, eggs and occasional nuts and berries. I’m on day 3, so far gastrointestinal pain has calmed a bit but brain fog is not improved at all. I will continue for a few weeks to see if it does anything.

My saliva hormone levels:

Estradiol 1.5pg/mL range ( 1.3-3.3 pg/mL)
Progesterone 98. Range( 75-270)
Ratio pg/E2 65 range(100-500) so this is low
Testosterone 38. Range(16-55)
DHEAS 3.4 Range(2-23). Extemely low for my age
Morning Cortisol 6.0. Range(3.7-9.5)

Has anyone experienced anything similar, have any answers or suggestions. Anyone have low DHEA with Brain fog? Thank you!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.070 sec, (1)