CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Bile: Clear, Clean, Repair your GI

Carty3 Views: 13,861
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,393,242

Re: Bile: Clear, Clean, Repair your GI

Can this same technique be applied to whipples disease too? That's what I'm suffering from. I believe many people are suffering from this kind of bacteria and it's not really celiac or crohns disease at all that's just what the gi doctors chalk it up to. There's a reason for the explosion of alzheimers, cancer, and gi issues and it's all stemming from actinobacteria which is the same one that causes whipples disease. Research proved it when they did brain autopsies of alzheimers patients there was different kinds of actinobacteria not just one. I believe it's stemming from the fruits and vegetables we eat because it's commonly found in the soil and sewage water and farmers are the ones who mostly get the disease or infection. It's also found in silos, corn mills, air conditioning units, and closed stables.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.148 sec, (1)