CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Newbie to UT

Radiantartist Views: 1,089
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 2,352,614

Re: Newbie to UT

I had an H.Pylori infection, systemic fungal infection, UTI, Chronic Bronchitis, about 15 broken teeth causing many infections that spread from my mouth to my ears, sinus, and eyes. I sterilize a soy sauce container with a spout every morning and fill it with old urine and pour it into my nostrils while leaning back for about 10, 15 seconds to let it drain into my sinuses. Then while holding my nose to keep the urine from draining out, I bend forward with my head between my legs to let the urine drain into the sinus above my eyes, for a few seconds. Then I stand up and blow out all the pus that the urine has brought up. Then repeat the process until the soy sauce container is empty about 6-8 times. I've been doing this for about 2-3 weeks and all my infections seem like they're going away. I've had the systemic fungal one for about 65 years. I use old urine because it's more potent. But my infections are so bad, that some parts of my sinuses were raw and started to bleed. When that happened I switched to fresh urine. If you have an infection, putting old urine might be painful on an infected area, fresh urine is much milder. As soon as that area is healed, there will be no pain. I rub the urine into my hair and my hair is going back to black and getting thicker. After the sinus flush, I would rinse off my entire body to remove any pus and infection and then dry off, then go back into the shower and rub my entire body with urine again, this time leaving it on to dry on my body. My skin has gotten softer, a lot of the discoloration from all those years of breakouts are fading and as soon as the urine dries, there's no smell. Sometimes it smells like perfume. In fact, if you look at the labels on beauty products, there is urea in them. My bathroom does smell like urine, and old urine is stronger. I don't screw a cap on my urine containers because I don't want the acid from the urine to rust and contaminate the urine, but I'm going to start screwing a top on. Maybe the best way to do it is to put a piece of plastic wrap between the top and the bottle. Also, I don't think you need to worry about getting parasites in your urine. Just make sure the urine that you're collecting isn't touching the anus. The urine itself is sterile when it comes out of your bladder, but the area surrounding the opening may not be, that's why it's important to collect the urine midstream. This way the sterile urine has a chance to wash away any contaminants before you collect it.

Add To Favorites!
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
DISCLAIMER

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (2)