CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Tinnitus and detox Please help

mobby Views: 1,142
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 2,392,422

Re: Tinnitus and detox Please help

Usually some symptoms can suppressed the worser your adrenal fatigue. As you are healing, some symptoms come back to" heal themselves" in a way.

I woke up with Tinnitus after 2 months of starting healing, I still have it and it eventually goes away once your healed. However, Tinnitus is also linked to the Gut. You need to take care of your Gut at the same time as healing the adrenals. This way you will heal quicker. Don't do a digestive cleanse until you are strong enough in my opinion. You do that once your adrenals are strong enough for it. However, you do have to help the gut out with digestion. A probiotic is recommended for this.

Firstly though, check your tongue, if its got some white coating, most likely you got candida also. Candida is found in those with weak adrenals. But then again, you can't heal the candida issue until your strong enough, which means you shouldn't take herbs until then. Only support the digestion with probiotics.

You may develop candida throughout healing, and you will need to take care of it in order to fully heal in the end. Time will tell.

About your eye problem, floaters are ok, but if your having flashes in your eye constantly, i think thats pretty dangerous. Having them in moments like once or twice a day is ok, but not all the time.

From my experience, many naturopaths don't know much, they just use whatever they read. The best doctor so far I've had success with, and you can watch his videos also: Candida Crusher youtube channel, his name is Dr Erik Bakker and has a forum on here. However, he does cost quite a bit to see and i don't think you need to see him unless its serious. His supplements however are Gold. And he's good friends with Dr Jame Wilson, so you know your most likely getting the right advice.

In regards to Adrenal fatigue, Dr Wilsons supplements are very good. When people say they make me ill or whatever, its usually because they're the sensitive type, or that theres some other underlying issue which the supplement is taking care off, such as Candida die off symptoms.

Peace

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)