CureZone   Log On   Join
Tinnitus and detox Please help

oolongmonkey Views: 1,136
Published: 7 y

Tinnitus and detox Please help

Hello everybody,

It's my first post and I have a question. I've been following Dr. Wilson's detox protocol for a few months now and for the most part have had positive results. Saturday morning I was woken up from a deep sleep in order to go to work for the day. Immediately after waking up I had Tinnitus like I've never had better(Idont usually have this issue). My left ear was ringing so loud I could barely hear. In addition to the tinnitus I had a small patch, in the middle of my field of vision that was flickering, it was a very disorientating morning. I barely made it to work and was very self-conscious as every sound I hear or made almost echoed in my head.

It is now day 4 and my ears are still ringing(albeit 25% less) and my visual flicker is gone. My practioner told me to stay the course and tat this is a healing reaction. I too feel that it's a healing reaction but a part of me if very concerned this might be something more chronic.

I would also lke that add that the day before everything started I've been living a pretty clean lifestyle with the exception of the day before the incident. I spend the day with a friend and I didn't eat very well, drank a pop and had 3 cigarettes.

I also wanted to add that I take adderall about 30mg X3 week and klonopin on rare occasions.

This is my supplementation
5600 D3 a day,
20mg B1
1300mg Mg –
1000 mg Ca
120 mcg of Se
5 mg Cu
25mg K
2700 mg C
46mg of Mn
32mg Zn
900mg fish oil
B-Complex
Pan-Plex digestive aid

Any feed back would be much appreciated. I'm getting a bit concerned about this.
Thank you all and God Bless!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.047 sec, (1)