CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: UT question: Urinary tract infection

Radiantartist Views: 3,377
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 1,407,868

Re: UT question: Urinary tract infection

I have been wondering about this issue also. I was diagnosed H. Pylori and UTI. I was introduced to Urine Therapy many years ago when I had a roommate who had a friend who was on Urine Therapy. He had several books on it and loaned them to me. At that time, I had a compromised immune system, from too many bouts of Antibiotics . I was a singer and always had vocal problems with my illnesses. I had an opportunity at that time to sing in a popular pub but was unfortunately ill and was contemplating canceling my engagement. When I read about all the healing benefits of drinking my own urine, I decided to try it and within an hour, all my symptoms of illness disappeared. I've been able to clear myself of chronic sinus, ear and eye and major teeth infections. It seems to be able to get rid of every infection, But since I have UTI, I'm wondering why doesn't the urine just kill it and came to this conclusion. I'm not sure of the human anatomy, but since we're advised to collect the urine midstream, (I think) is to flush any germs in the urinary tract down the toilet before collecting it for drinking or applying. The urinary tract is not continually filled with urine and so germs can gather there. I read also that drinking a lot of water helps flush the bacteria away. I got diagnosed with H. Pylori and UTI infection because I had stopped doing Urine Therapy. I started again about 2 weeks ago and can tell many of my symptoms have already disappeared.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)