CureZone   Log On   Join
Fifth day of 1st water fast, feeling horrible

GoBlue-23 Views: 1,034
Published: 7 years ago

Fifth day of 1st water fast, feeling horrible

Hello all,

I am a 39 year old male, and currently on my 5th day of my very first water fast.

For background, I also quit smoking the same day as my Water Fast began. I was on a deficiency diet (1,400 calories / day) for 6 weeks before my water fast, and I tried to stay somewhat away from carbs.

I've read a lot about water fasting, on this site and others.

I was feeling great the first 4 days (aside from extreme hunger, which is normal) - but on the evening of the 4th day, I began feeling ill (standard healing crisis stuff: sore muscles, headache, reflux, nausea). Overnight, those symptoms all became much worse, I barely slept - I see why they call it keto-flu now!

This morning, I tried to get ready for work, but couldn't hardly stand I was so I'll, very weak, sweating, elevated heartbeat, and began vomiting (pinkish color). Six hours later, still have major body aches, very nauseous, reflux, and feeling horrible!

I realize this is healing crisis, and toxins coming out - I have read about all my symptoms, but not all reported together. It's truly intolerable, and I'm on the verge of breaking my fast. I have a career which requires a lot of time, I'm a father of three young ones, and I'm a burden to my family right now.

So two questions:

1. Is there something I can do to reduce these affects (Splitting headache, nausea and reflux are the worst)? Maybe smart water since infused with electrolytes ( currently drinking filtered tap water)? I've tried sipping warm water for the reflux, no help.

2. If I decide to break this fast, I've heard it's not great timing to do in the middle of a crisis -- but my wife won't take this much more from me : what's the best way to break a 4.5 day fast, in the middle of a toxic release crisis.

Sorry for the length of this post, and thank you in advance for your help.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.073 sec, (1)