CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Extended fast.. is it safe?

Views: 447
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,390,014

Re: Extended fast.. is it safe?

hi there. i think w diabetes u do need to b careful. i dont know what u mean by u struggle to control ur diet. if i was u, and at ur weight i would do intermittent fasting and follow a raw diet. or do juicing. i have a hard time doing juicing bc i think its wasteful and takes alot of time and effort and $. i think smoothies are just fine. u get fiber. the reason i say this is bc, ur concerned about the Water Fast being safe. and w juices or smoothies or raw u have no worries, ur getting all the nutrients u need and the cleansing and regenerating and healing. u can juice fast forever so to speak. when ur diabetes is more under control then i would try the extended water fast. especially as i am sure that u r unsupervised as the medical industry would never advise fasting for a diabetic. or if ur close to a tropic or if they sell them at the grocery i would at least do coconut water. has to b a real coconut ofcourse. alot of fasters dont even advise Water Fasting as a diabetic. so yeah i would do smoothies, raw, fasting, mix up. bc when ur system is cleaner u can fast for longer without such discomfort or danger so to speak

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.108 sec, (1)