CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Candida plus Parasites plus Lyme plus bartonella plus chlamyndia were to start ?

Carty3 Views: 1,332
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 2,389,566

Re: Candida plus Parasites plus Lyme plus bartonella plus chlamyndia were to start ?

A lot of everyone's issues remind me of my own and I have classical whipples disease that has spread throughout my entire body including all my major organs. I wonder if some of these cases are undiagnosed whipples disease would be a very interesting study for a doctor or scientist to consider. I was only a respiratory theorist for 10yrs not a doctor or else I would do my own study here in the US starting with Arthritis patients and checking to see if it's really t. whipplei bacteria that's causing it and not Arthritis at all. They did a similar study on 7 patients in Europe and they all thought they had Arthritis turns out all 7 cases were whipples disease how our medical facilities are seeing all of this is beyond me I guess they are all naive to it. They think it's rare when really it isn't at all.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (1)