CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: So I'm guessing antibiotics led us all here smh

Robert14 Views: 1,538
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,388,928

Re: So I'm guessing antibiotics led us all here smh

I so agree people we're focused on adrenals when nothing is wrong with adrenals that is when i started saying to myself it's some kind of infection and I had to trace back to the very beginning that is the key and Antibiotics is the beginning before a normal case of strep throat...so I went to all possibilities dental cleanup cavitation surgery which I hope was a part of something

Because it costed lol,now I am addressing the gut if 70% or whatever high percent is in the gut and all disease begins there and we are sick no doubt about it the gut is where the issue needs to be focused then the adrenals thyroid and liver n gallbladder will all take a break u just can't focus on all body systems it's so much happening

I think people will waste alot of money on supplement to feel good temporary

I'm thinkin the stomach acid increase and support nutrients and maybe some herbs to kill pathogens see where that goes

If i had money for natural doctor I would probably do it but I learn alot here I think the hair mineral and gut test is good to know

About h plyori how does one get this infection can u get in from eating in Mexico? Meat

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.082 sec, (1)