CureZone   Log On   Join
Can't lose weight, please help!

CJohnson0217 Views: 1,126
Published: 7 y

Can't lose weight, please help!

Why can I not lose weight?

I am 29 years old, 5’6”, 150 lbs. over where I want to be/should be, I have been diagnosed as asthmatic, and pre-diabetic. Very little artificial or processed foods in my diet, most is made at home from scratch, plus I used to brew my own Kombucha, kefir, make my own yogurt and some cheeses. I was following Kaelin Tuell Poulin’s “LadyBoss” program for 7 months, I worked out 6-7 days a week at the gym in the mornings, then rode my bike roughly 10-18 miles in the evenings. In 7 months I only lost 12 lbs. That’s it. After that I got discouraged and gave up. I did lose some inches, which is what kept me going that long. But when you are 300+ lbs. you would think it would come off a bit easier. No such luck. I have had my thyroid checked, and the doctors say my thyroid is fine. I don’t know what to do. I tried Jillian Mai Thi’s cabbage juice, I couldn’t handle the taste. Currently I am drinking milk of magnesia every day to try and bring the fat level down. (Don’t bother yelling at me I know what it will do to me in the long run.) I don’t know what else I can try. Please help me!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)