CureZone   Log On   Join
What helped me to beat candida!

natasa Views: 448
Published: 7 y

What helped me to beat candida!

I am sure by now that all those herbal commercial remedies ( Colloidal Silver , clay, anti- parasite treatment, vitamins in combination with different unknown pills)are nothing but the mean to make money on us. Years and years I have suffered from Candida. I had recurrent symptoms that tortured me every given day. I tried many herbal store products and diets to no avail. In the end I was helped with garlic and cayenne pepper taken with almost every meal every day. I am also sure that Jesus Christ helped me out because as I see it right now it was demonic influence on me, sinner. So here it is, you can believe it or not, but the spiritual grow in Christ and power of garlic helped me completely. When you grow in Christ you are helped by God and fed with knowledge and understanding on what you should do to remove that disaster from your body and mind!Good luck everybody and remember what Jesus said: ‘Nothing outside a man can make him unclean by going into him.What comes out of a man is what makes him `unclean.' For from within, out of men's hearts, come evil thoughts, sexual immorality, theft, murder, adultery, greed, malice, deceit, lewdness, envy, slander, arrogance and folly. All these evils come from inside and make a man `unclean.’”

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)