CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: HYDROGEN PEROXIDE cures BAD BREATH works read please no bb for 3 days!

cuute Views: 12,688
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 559,976

Re: HYDROGEN PEROXIDE cures BAD BREATH works read please no bb for 3 days!

My date with H202:
---

I suffer from chronic bad breadth and have always suffered socially because of this. I am known for my stinking moth at office.

I came across this page and then thought of giving hydrogen peroxide a try.

Today, 1008-2017, I got a bottle from the local chemist. This is India and I could only get a 6% solution.

I have mouth ulcers
(may be because of an unclean mouth. My dentist says, I breath through my mouth and hence my saliva mixes with air to find tartar. Tartar leads to these ulcers-very painful

and hence I was skeptical of trying it now, when I was suffering with them. I thought I will wait for them to heal, but was anxious to try it, anyways.

I got the 6% bottle. Mixed 2 tablespoonfuls into 4 table spoonfuls of water and stirred it well.

Gargled using this combination. It turned white in my mouth. I gargled until I could and threw it out.

Using my toothbrush, I then cleaned my teeth and tongue.

After years of stink, I am experiencing and feeling a fresh mouth. It is liberating!

My Sunday is made!!
--

To those who are still skpetical, give it a try. It works!

I am 36, unmarried and a virgin. Because, I have been so conscious of my bad breath. Now, I am dreaming of giving marriage a chance.

(Sorry, if this sounds as corny as a deo ad, but that is the truth.)

I have one question to those who use Hydrogen Peroxide:

Is this good as a long term solution to cure bad breath? Will this not have an adverse affect after long term use?

Also, can I gargle 3 times in a day?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.org

0.207 sec, (1)