CureZone   Log On   Join
Using a frequency generator at home?

britishguy Views: 1,373
Published: 7 y

Using a frequency generator at home?

I have purchased a frequency generator that goes up in steps of 1Hz from 1 - 500 Khz/ It came with copper hand holds a la clark zapper (it can be used as a clark zapper if one sets the frequency to 30 Khz as one can select the wave form and positive or negative offset). I have a list of frequencies and am interested in some resources or websites that can guide me as to how to generate a protocol for home treatment. If you deem it inappropriate for me to ask for resources, can you at least point me to a list or something on curezone that can be used as a guide?
I want to use this against various parasites I seem to have in various bodily locations as well as for general health maintenance/home treatment plus the help of the doctor / pharmacist / naturopath. Also are there any other particular tools I should use it with such as blunt needles or paddles? basically the more info I can get the better.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.086 sec, (1)