CureZone   Log On   Join
Candida/Ulcers - Middle of the Night Pain

r1deforever Views: 1,286
Published: 7 y

Candida/Ulcers - Middle of the Night Pain

I have sugar/candida induced ulcers for 2 years now. They have been very painful.

Currently improving using Dr Christopher's formulas.

The problem I have is that as soon as I lay down to sleep I start getting gurgling in the stomach and some pain and they seem to get worse every night.

What can I do ?

At the moment I prepare cayenne, linseed gel, and Dr C's healing herbs ... and have 3 pots next to my bed. Every hour through the night I take a sip of whatever I think is best.

Any other options ?

I took a bunch of killers (black walnut, pau darco, clove oil) on the weekend, but it makes me a bit sick and Dr C advises taking mega-doses for 2 days and then stopping to heal.

But like I said every night things are getting worse, and in the day things get better.

As for parasites : never seen any come out of anywhere, nothing in the bowl ever.

In the past I took some stronger stuff but it just makes me worse and Ihave been in serious pain. Softly softly gently seems to work best.

But night times are a problem.

Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

( Diet: have tried many things but the only thing that works is bland food, pureed, no dairy wheat redmeat, sugar, have lost a lot of weight )

Add To Favorites!
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Like     Dislike

Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
DISCLAIMER

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)