CureZone   Log On   Join
Suspective parasite - Uncontrollable gas when chew

Views: 2,284
Published: 7 y

Suspective parasite - Uncontrollable gas when chew

Hi All,

I never thought I'd have to write up here but I need help from people who have been in the same situation as doctors are unable to diagnose me.

After having spent a summer in America I came home and started having excessive gas. It only came when I ate and while I ate. I now have blurred vision and bad orange flatulence with orange mucous daily. I sometimes get spirally shaped mucous too which look like string worms. I am ok when I am ravenous.

2 years on, I'm having trouble getting to sleep, am always tired and irritable. I have blurred vision and do not need glasses and get so nervous around people and never did before. I have bad breath and when my bowels are full I smell like poo!! I'm so clean. (This is one of the most recent symptoms - since my colonoscopy prep I think)

I pass gas while chewing which I think is strange because it's not about how much I eat but chewing triggers it, even a chewing gum or sweet.

I've been to a gastro and all Is normal inside. Currently waiting to give her a stool sample and need to have a SIBO test. Hope to carry out an enema to try and get a good sample. If it comes back negative again I know I will just be diagnosed with IBS!

Has anyone had the same gassy / blurred vision and sensitivity to noise / finding it hard to sleep?

If so please tell me how and what you were diagnosed with because I'm beginning to lose my social life and my mind completely.

Thank you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)