CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Nasal Staph Infection

WhoAreYouNormally Views: 3,167
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,384,579

Re: Nasal Staph Infection

I used to get recurring staph infections and it wiped it out every time. But I never had it isolated in the nasal cavity.

Just take it as strong as you can stand. Usually I would add about 2-4 tablespoons cloves + same amount garlic to a pot of water, boil away, cool, then drink 4x a day. It would knock out the most terrible infections quite fast.

Yes, in answer to your question, this clove tea is very strong. If you want to be a hero, grind up fresh cloves and add this to juice, milk, or whatever liquid you can get it down with. It's extremely potent against a wide variety of pathogens/parasites.

My spice rack at home is huge, and I regularly use a shit ton of indian spices in all my cooking starting with ginger garlic paste.

The information about cloves being specifically good for staph I got from a very high level practitioner and this was one thing he was correct about.

You could also get a nebulizer and add some clove oil to it and nebulize your sleeping area.

Personally I never had an infection localized to the nasal cavity. But if I did now, I would realize that the main problem was in the liver/gallbladder/stomach/small intestine/colon... in other words downstream from the nasal cavity.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.086 sec, (1)