CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded Request for people with diabetes to sleep at a five degree head up Inclined Bed Angle and Provide Feedback

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Turmeric Bowel Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Free Dentist Alternative!
Make your own Organic, Tasty, and Effective, Fluoride-free t...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Andrew K Fletcher Views: 2,304
Published: 7 years ago

Request for people with diabetes to sleep at a five degree head up Inclined Bed Angle and Provide Feedback

Andrew K Fletcher A succesful pilot diabetes study conducted on Pohnpei Island, where diabetes is the second highest cause of mortality has shown that sleeping inclined by around 5 degrees lowers and helps to regulate blood glucose levels.

But the same study also revealed that most of the associated symptoms of diabetes were also reported to have improved.

Furthermore, testimonials are backing up this important study and yet these results are being ignored by mainstream medicine and should warrent a full and thorough investigation! http://inclinedbedtherapy.com/research/diabetes/79-inclined-bed-therapy-and-diabetes-the-effect-of-inclined-bed-therapy-on-diabetes-individuals-completed

What is undoubtedly a major breakthrough for people with diabetes requires testing with a larger group of people, to reinforce the pilot trial results and investigate it's effects on all diabetes types and complications.

More information: https://inclinedbedtherapy.com

It really is this simple
If you notice higher blood sugar levels in the mornings when sleeping on your unmodified bed, commonly known as Dawn Phenomenon or Liver Dump. I believe we are looking at a solution that will help reduce glucose levels during the night and over several months, will significantly change those important readings towards more normal levels.

Please keep a journal on your computer for taking notes of all changes and for providing feedback on diabetes associated and unrelated changes in the following list:

1 Blood sugar / glucose levels

2 Weight Change

3 General Health

4 leg ulcers / pressure sores

5 Circulation in extremities (toes and fingers)

6 Body temperature and hands / feet

7 Finger and toe nails quality, strength

8 Skin tone complexion

9 Balance in morning

10 Sleep quality

11 Breathing, Sinuses Respiratory

12 Blood pressure

13 Hair colour texture, strength

14 Pain, aches, painful joints, back pain, gout etc.

15 Headaches, migraine

16 Vision / eyesight / glaucoma

17 Prognosis

18 Varicose veins, haemorrhoids,

19 Oedema / Edema / Fluid retention

20 Nocturia. Frequency of night time urination

21 Bladder infections Urinary tract infections

22 Renal function

23 Bowel / bladder function / incontinence

24 Mobility Walking Standing Movement

25 Morning Phenomenon / Liver dump

More common types of diabetes that we are hoping to study in the IBT trial

Type 1 diabetes Pancreas not functioning common in children.
Type 2 diabetes Pancreas functioning to some degree common in adults.
Gestational diabetes Associated with pregnancy.
Double diabetes Insulin Resistant
Steroid induced Diabetes Type 2 and 1 caused by corticosteroids.
Juvenile diabetes Young onset diabetes

Testimonial:

Type 2 diabetes, congestive heart condition, COPD, back pain, enlarged prostate

A fellow caregiver answered...

I have suffered Congestive heart failure and COPD and have diabetes type2. Recently I developed extreme back pains because of kidney stones. My doctors also discovered that I have a Gr.2 enlarged prostate.. After hearing from some of my friends the value of INCLINED BED THERAPY,I tried it and I was totally relieved of back pains, my blood sugar and prostate became normal, and have total restful nights of quality sleep free from any breathing difficulty. I find this technique discovered in 2006 so amazing and I want to share this blessing with everyone.

https://www.caring.com/questions/how-can-i-ease-sleeping-with-chf

Back problems, sugar levels, snoring, Smoldering Myeloma 2 weeks IBT

September 19, 2014 @ 7:42 pmNicki

We started using IBT after listening to the first show with Andrew. I have to say that at first I was a little skeptical, mainly about the comfort aspect, 6 inches seemed like a lot.

Well, I absolutely love it and I will never go back to sleeping flat again.

My husband’s snoring has lessened considerably and we are both sleeping better now. I also have back problems which are improving and I can’t wait to go to bed at night now, it feels so good to have my spine stretched out.

Another benefit has been an improvement in blood tests that my husband had done to monitor his Smoldering Myeloma. We had only been using the inclined bed for a couple of weeks at this point
but we saw some improvement in most of his numbers including his blood sugar levels which is an important number where cancer is concerned.

Thank you so much for the show Andrew, Patrick and Sharon!

Nicki

https://oneradionetwork.com/health/andrew-k-fletcher-results-inclined-bed-therapy-follow-show-september-15

Diabetes Helped Without Drugs

I am a caregiver for a 90 year old man who HAD Diabetes. It went like this: The bed goes up, his sugar readings would go down. When he'd protest and we'd have to put the bed down, his sugar readings would go up. After a year and a half of up and down with the bed, he finally insisted on keeping the bed up/ inclined ... and so did his frustrated children. His sugar is normal. No meds. Happy Camper. ALL thanks to our hero, Andrew K Fletcher!!!

Catherine Zuppero 
United States 

Posted Date : 30-08-2017

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.076 sec, (15)