CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Will Jennifer Daniels/80/10/10 plus turpentine clear my oral thrush/candida issues?

mattk3 Views: 1,935
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 2,384,114

Re: Will Jennifer Daniels/80/10/10 plus turpentine clear my oral thrush/candida issues?

Fungal Thrush formulas on page 377 and 379 of document 255

Document Rev 255
//www.curezone.org/ig/i.asp?i=82210

food allergy test IGG responses says? Avoid which foods for a year.

If SIBO and SIVO overgrowths are eliminated, fruits, milk, all these things work as essential elements.

Few have issues, say 5%

Those that do the formulas are cured, or in the process. Out of 75 folks, I have 6 that remain. Rest have moved on with their lives.

Get with the program.

Do not use turpentine, there are much more effective molecules of turpines, natural and chemical that work. Clove Bud, Levamisole, Frankincense, etc. Lavender oil on skin may work too. DMSO on skin before shower is a must for sulfur.

Fungal infection that cannot be killed, or keep coming back can be eliminated for ever using saccharomyces boulardii for about 3 months, to drive it to be the dominant species of fungus in the body, and regulates other nasty fungus.

This way continued Fungal meds do not need to be taken.

Several use Dr Yu, no works on kills. His meds are odd.

Several use fluconazole on CZ, works again and again. Works for liver issues as well in some.

I used naturals for yeast, eventually I got it, never comes back less I eat half a cup of sugar, or half a bag of
Stop sugar, yeast problem goes away.

It has been 4 years, and my method has eliminated yeast issue.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)