CureZone   Log On   Join
Will Jennifer Daniels/80/10/10 plus turpentine clear my oral thrush/candida issues?

MaximusLA Views: 1,737
Published: 7 y

Will Jennifer Daniels/80/10/10 plus turpentine clear my oral thrush/candida issues?

Hi, I'm 29 year old male, following Jennifer Daniels diet... which is basically 80/10/10... I mainly eat fruit, all organic, lots of water, use Oxypowder to clear intestines, i get about 3 bowl movements a day... sometimes 2 but usually 3...

My main question, will this protocol clear my oral thrush??? How long do you think it'll take???

I have removed Amalgams a couple years ago, i've detox metals all kinds of ways, including stephen heuers way with pectaclear, one world whey, i've used IMD, i'm vegan now though, mainly eating fruit, i supplement with youngevity sweet eze for Sugar abs plus b complex, and ultimate selenium

I'm also using Bravo Non Dairy probiotic that I just started and order some of the bravo suppositories that'll be using.

- Max

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (1)