CureZone   Log On   Join
Blood patch after spinal tap: safe with parasites???

Bluejayfox Views: 409
Published: 7 y

Blood patch after spinal tap: safe with parasites???

So confused by this website on my little iPhone but I'm going to do my best.

First time posting! Pretty sure I have parasites that caused my autoimmune dieseases. Recently this full moon has made them extremely apparent as I now see them in my stool.

The other night I couldn't sleep because my heart was pounding and I felt so high without having smoking weed. My neck got extremely stiff. (But I was also on the computer a lot that day?) A rash near my ribs occurred just a day before itched badly, and while I knew parasites are capabilities of doing so, the fears in me got too great and I told my sister to take me to the er for the symptoms bared too many resemblances to meningitis so I decided to be safe then sorry.
I was negative for it but the spinal tap has given me the worst post lumbar procedure migrane that only goes away when lying down (can't stand for more than 30 mins). They said come back for a blood patch if the headaches don't go away within a couple days.

I read that lower bmi folks are more prone to this side effect from the procedure , damn my tiny frame.

My worry is that if they inject that blood back in my spine will it send parasites possibly in blood straight to my brain. Scary thoughts I can't shake away or get advice from normal docs that can't begin to consider parasites a thing.

I probably am victim to parasites in my head already as my attention span is zero (used to be such a scholar) I have horrendous recollection of words, slow speech and straight up loss of concentration, (that's all basically brain fog) my Depression has been through the roof and have had two bout of suicidal episodes. I feel not myself and my body feels hijacked.
Just need a little clarification if a blood patch should be procedurally sound with a pretty bad infestation of parasites (I mean it's my blood, just the idea of it being injected right in the highway to my brain spooks me a bit)
Love and Huggies to all thank you for reading.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.062 sec, (1)