CureZone   Log On   Join
childhood development support

trapper/kcmo Views: 1,082
Published: 7 y

childhood development support

greetings all.

i am searching the web looking for a place where one can openly and anonymously discuss child behavior problems. kindof, no, a lot like, a curezone for parents.

i will provide my question as a means of explanation.

i want to know if parents are finding that their "developmentally normal" child does fine in most settings but after spending time with an impaired child, a child with autism or a child on medications, they start to mimic and display the same kinds of attitudes and behaviors associated with the impaired child?

now i am not particularly anonymous here but frankly i dont care. i have gone to great lengths to make sure my grandchildren are not chemically or nutritionally impared. they have no infections, no allergies, no chronic diseases, and no vaccinations. they also have no computors, no Cell Phone s and limited(somewhat) TV. they attend public schools and normal daycare, which i can see the effects of and monitor and mitigate. they are perfectly normal and easy to disciplne. that is until they get around the sea of retards we are surrounded with. then they take on the narcissism, the drama, the gross neediness and dependncy and enabled status of these poor creatures and their parents.

im a total grumpy a**hole about it. it sucks and the kids are suffering from thinking that all manner of mental illness and emotional deficincies are normal and ubiquitous.

i am afraid that the problem is that they are normal and ubiquitous. i want some support and commiseration. i want to know im not alone (i hope to god im not alone) and want to share tips and tricks on dealing with this nightmare.

it is becoming a nightmare. not just the behavior in the kids themselves but how they are treated by parents and the medication schedules and food allergies and on and on. its not like someone they know hacant eat peanut butter. its like everyone they know has something wrong with them and many of these kids their whole lives are managing their deficits.

sorry if this is not the appropriate place to bring this up. there are a lot of forums out there for specific needs children and their caregivers but not a general place to discuss childhood developement. there is probably a couple of possible forums in that.

any ideas anyone? im not looking for sympathy because im really blessed, just frustrated and wanting company.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.045 sec, (2)