CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Repost: Banaba tea supports kidney cleanse, liver flush, diabetes and weight loss

Texas forest healer Views: 3,676
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 1,153,661

Re: Repost: Banaba tea supports kidney cleanse, liver flush, diabetes and weight loss

Dear Philosophical Cat,
I took my second herbal class in Austin, Texas USA and the teacher mentioned crepe myrtle is being studied for diabetes. I scribbled that down in my notebook while trying to keep up with the group on the nature walk.
A few years later I noticed my dairy goats while passing my full size crepe myrtle would drag me to it to grab as much as possible while being walked back to their pens after milking.
Curious, I am a research dietitian and organic gardener, I looked this up.I found your post. Having suffered with kidney stones since age 26, I read your entire post. Now my husband .
may have gall stones or liver congestion, so I just wanted to say thank you very much for your post from Japan
I live on a ranch in the central Texas hill country. Wetry to raise as much of our own food as possible as naturally as possible. I am studying herbalism on the side.One can also learn a lot by studying animal behavior. Goats go straight to whatever herbs they instinctively know will heal them. They also eat a lot of trash that is NOT good for them.
I have 2 degrees in biology and have considered becoming a naturopathic physician. There are a lot of M.D.s and D.O.s who have gone back to school to become N.D.s. It pays to get back to nature.
Have a blessed day.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)