CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Multiple Symptoms/Issues - Advice?

liamislove Views: 1,900
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 2,374,802

Re: Multiple Symptoms/Issues - Advice?

Hi Joe - Thank you so much for the detailed response & I apologize on my delay.

I believe I have had multiple thyroid tests done since I was about 18 however they all come back “normal”. If I can find any of them I will provide names & numbers.

Would love more info on the zinc se connection. Yesterday my hands & feet were so cold it was like setting them in ice buckets, it actually gets painful & feels like an ice wave is wafting up from them (as I type this too my right hand & foot are icing up!).

Love the info on temperature testing & cortisol testing – I will try to start tracking this. I do know that I ran slightly hot as a child, always seemed like a slight fever now I seem to be getting colder each year! I also can relate to the example in the cortisol post, my sleep is often restless & I wake up with racing thoughts or in mid thought sentence.

I actually have a chiropractic visit today & I will bring the blood tests with. I haven’t yet reviewed these w/my naturopath but was able to view online , still waiting on his office to give me a call. Would love more info on the hormone levels if you’re able provide or point me in the right direction – I have always had harsh menstrual cycles in regards to hormones such as extreme sickness and full body pains. Also the past few years my “emotional waves” are starting to annoy myself as they have increased to the point it makes it hard to function & I feel like this is also related to the rest of the unbalances my body seems to have.

Will keep the adrenal cortex in mind – I have been suspecting adrenal issues on & off for a few years but haven’t started looking into heavily until the past few months. Good to know as I have been taking Iodine drops almost daily suspecting a possible systemic candida issue.

In regards to retention toxicity – One of the things my naturopath asked me to do as an at home test for mold toxicity was to sweat & record my symptoms. I actually found this very hard to do for my stamina is too low to reach a full sweat point during exercise & staying in a hot both for 20-30 min wasn’t happening (despite how many hot baths I take I am actually really sensitive to heat). Long story short about two weeks ago my family & I ended up on an accidental 4 hour walk by getting lost on some poorly marked horse trails in a state park during a heat spell. Despite the great difficulty for me & the heat , I hardly sweated to the point it concerned me. I will say because the walk was unplanned, we were WAY underhydrated which may be why the little amount of sweat however when I tried to look into this briefly I had come across something about I believe mineral deficiency being linked to low amounts of sweat. Do you think this is a possibility given the zinc selenium connection mentioned above as well as a possibility that my body is holding on to the HM’s as well as any other toxic item I may have? (apologies that was a bit long winded!)

I will definitely look into the yahoo chelation forms you provided as well as Cutler’s detox. I haven’t done much detoxing for a while aside from about a 3 day grape fast which actually seemed to flatten out my abdomen inflammation however the sour ones would irritate me & it’s hard to predict good grapes around here (they all look tasty but often times are sour!).

Thank you again & warm regards,
Lia

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (2)