I am glad to hear that you fast for a few days. It definitely helped you with some healing.
How are you going to prepare for the next fast?
1. Have strong will
2. Accept that pain and low blood pressure, fainting spells are part of detox. This also usually occur during first 3-4 days and then your body adjusts.
3. You can do a few small fasts and let your body get used to it. Say Saturday and Sunday you fast and five weekdays you eat.
4. Flood your body with micronutrients by eating raw plant based diet, you will be surprised how well you do with your long fast. More toxins in your body means greater the occurrence of these symptoms.
5. Cleanse your body with other cleanses such as kidney cleanse, Colon Cleanse and liver flush, in that order.
6. Try juice fasting for a month and make sure these are freshly squeezed juices. NOT FROM THE SUPERMARKET.
7. Lastly learn how to do EFT to strengthen your mind and help you with other issues in life.