CureZone   Log On   Join
Citrobacter: Antibiotic treatment and can it infect the organs? Help!

Sasha.Danielle Views: 1,739
Published: 7 y

Citrobacter: Antibiotic treatment and can it infect the organs? Help!

I've been increasingly having health problems—digestive, blood pressure, organs. I've had long-term gut problems and have gone through extreme amounts of die-off over the last 5 years, especially for candida. I recently did a stool test that identified Citrobacter Freundii.

Treating with herbs resulted in A LOT of liver and kidney pain. Five months since, I still cannot tolerate ANY herbs or any treatment. Even drops of milk thistle cause problems. In fact, my organs seem to be more sensitive than before. Acupuncture is keeping me alive, but honestly I don't know what to do.

My GP wants to put me on a 7-day course of Antibiotics . I'm honestly so scared as to what this will do to me.

Questions:

1) Can 7 days be enough to rid this parasite?
2) I've read that this parasite can infect the organs as well. Could this be why I'm having such a hard time?
3) Will 7 days clear this bug from my gallbladder, liver, etc?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.406 sec, (1)