CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: chat-room

archus Views: 1,584
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 2,371,866

Re: chat-room

Well, if you are alone and can fast without too much physical and mental stress, then continue.

Foods you described, in my dictionary I don't label them as foods. Alcohol and Sugar are the same, addictive substances, similar chemical formula, bad gut bacteria love it, and very inflammatory. Also bad for your liver.

As someone said to you before, making excuses for what we do bad to our body is one way of continuing bad habits.

Sorry to hear that your son is autistic. Now it is been studied and widely accepted that gut microbial imbalance has a lot to do with autism. If a child was delivered with a C section, they are lacking all good bacteria that come from mothers vaginal tract.

Look st Dr. Perlmutter's videos on YouTube. Your son will also benefit from eat raw vegan foods, lots of probiotics like Kombucha, Kefir, Sauerkraut and Kimchi.

Back to you, good thing your cravings are gone. Don't give in to demands of your naughty brain asking for tea, coffee, chocolate, etc. all three are diuretics, you know that by now, I hope.

Good luck.

Stick to water only, no excuses.

Archus

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)