CureZone   Log On   Join
Too much weight loss and feeling sick after Clark parasite cleanse

Thisjune Views: 408
Published: 7 years ago

Too much weight loss and feeling sick after Clark parasite cleanse

Hi everyone

I'm new to this, hoping I'm posting in the right place here.. thank you for taking time for this!

Maybe there's someone here who could help me out with some advice? I decided to do a Hulda Clark parasite cleanse a few weeks ago and was amazed at first but have been having problems since I started the maintenance program 2 weeks ago. During the cleanse itself (20 days, in tincture form) I didn't have any major issues, on the contrary, haven't felt this good in years! However as soon as I went on the maintenance program I started feeling really weird, losing way too much weight (I am rather skinny anyway) and feeling hungry all the time but having problems to gain weight because I'm unable to eat a lot without getting stomach pains.

Could this be telling me that I need more cleansing? I'm aware that it is advised to cleanse repeatedly but the trouble is that even the maintenance dose (20 drops once a day) seems to increase the hunger / stomach pains, and I really don't want to lose more weight.

By the way I am on a mostly sugar-free, no gluten, almost no dairy products diet and can't eat any fruit because of allergies. Mainly living on lots of veggetables, rice, porridge, occasionally some meat. Also taking 1 teaspoon zeolite in water every evening.

If anyone here has any suggestions or ideas, any message would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.106 sec, (1)