CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Have you eaten any bananas or any other soft fruit one or few days before discovering cotton balls?

s0ft3st Views: 8,772
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 2,370,484

Re: Have you eaten any bananas or any other soft fruit one or few days before discovering cotton balls?

me too- I'm on a strict No Sugar/Carbs diet, I haven't eaten bananas in Months before passing these- I hadn't even had solid food- I'd been juice cleansing for over 2 weeks when I first passed these. And, I passed them with No Stool at All.... I'd taken castor oil. 5 hours later these came out with the oil (which was stained green) and Nothing else; just like 40 of these with a few things that looked like flukes (and Not the 'rolled up tomato skin' flukes, like Perfectly formed flukes like u see in scientific pix on google- u could see their internal structure, they were red in color, I preserved them in alcohol & 2 days later they weren't red anymore- I think the red color was blood which later drained). But I had more of these 'cotton balls with legs' than flukes. I also preserved them in alcohol & brought into my doctor; my doctor said they definitely weren't food & weren't part of my body that had come out- she had no idea what they were but ordered stool samples for me when she saw them. They alarm me. I don't know what they are...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)