CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Can I work directly with ARL for nutritional balancing or do I need a practitioner?

burnout123 Views: 1,278
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 2,370,708

Re: Can I work directly with ARL for nutritional balancing or do I need a practitioner?

I've been doing NB for 3 years, and I would suggest having someone who is experienced help you out. Absolutely take the ARL supplements recommended. What can happen is the body can change in between tests, and if you can't identify what's going on, it can be a bit unsettling. Practitioners sometimes can recommend additional supplements or practices that can help during those times, and sometimes you just need to take more or less of what you're already taking. I am happy to help, and will absolutely respond, but you may want a certified practitioner. I know a lot, but I'm sure there is plenty I don't know. Maybe ask one of them if you can just consult with them on an "as needed" basis, so you at least have someone in place if you need them. I have a blog on Wordpress called "Support for Nutritional Balancing with Dr. Wilson and Perfect Balance" that may help you along the way.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)