CureZone   Log On   Join
Can I work directly with ARL for nutritional balancing or do I need a practitioner?

Star-Lord Views: 1,247
Published: 7 y

Can I work directly with ARL for nutritional balancing or do I need a practitioner?

Hello. I'm a 23 year old male and I've been suffering from some serious fatigue for the last year. My hormone readings aren't particularly good.

I've been reading up a lot on nutritional balancing at various websites like the ARL website, nutritionalbalancing dot org and adrenaladvice dot com. Overall this seems to be a very promising approach that seems to work for many people.

I've already done the hair test and got my supplement recommendations from ARL. My test shows a slow oxidizer pattern.

As I don't live in the US, I'm not sure that it will be easy for me to find a practitioner with an expertise in nutritional balancing (unless someone in the US can do consultations over Skype). I'm thinking of going ahead and directly using ARL's supplement recommendations.

Is this a good idea? Can working directly with ARL be as effective as working with a practitioner? Is a practitioner strictly necessary?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.047 sec, (1)