CureZone   Log On   Join
Help please I am desperate! Bird mites.

Views: 309
Published: 7 y

Help please I am desperate! Bird mites.

Please help! I have had bird mites for one year. I have been on alben for one month, taken moxi every other day for two weeks, taken fenben double dose for 5 days and now still on alben and taking ivermectin rectally for 5 days. Nothing is dying. I am still getting bitten all over the place. I have been using iver as a topical as well as neem. I have been using DSMO for the past few days but I am getting a burn. I am taking DSMO, borax, enzymes internally as well as milk thistle. Taking borax and HP baths and foot soaks every day. and I am sure I have other parasites too. I have taken pictures of things that look like worms that I am getting off my skin with a lint roller. I have them in my nose and eyes, privates, and throat. I cannot continue to take all these things. I am getting bad stomach pains. Please advise. People are saying you need to treat for a good 6 months with the alben and iver but my stomach cannot take it. Should I not be seeing any results by now with all the stuff I am taking? Is there any hope at all left for me? I am waiting for the doxy to arrive. It is being held at customs. Please I cannot take another week of this.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.062 sec, (1)