CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Folliculitis: How my folliculitis was finally cured in 8 weeks

Marvin1962 Views: 9,784
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,304,189

Re: Folliculitis: How my folliculitis was finally cured in 8 weeks

It's been 9 years. As I mentioned, I was plagued this condition for the best part of ten years, during which time, I examined by several GP's, and was succesively prescribed with numerous different types of Antibiotics . One of two of them seemed to clear things up while I was on them, but as soon as I came off, I'd be ok for about a week or so, then the spots simply returned same as before. It was only while on the final course Antibiotics trialed, that I was also washing my scalp with Hibiscrub, antibacterial hand wash that medical surgeons use before operations. Granted such a regime does call for patience, 6 or 7 weeks in my case (with the said Antibiotics supplied courtesy of an extended course of pills perscribed by my GP. I had actually prescribed this same Antibiotic a few years before, when I first developed the condition, it was about the 2 or 3 Antibiotic I was trialed with, but ultimately the condition came back within a couple of weeks or so of my no longer being prescribed them. But of course then, I was not using Hibiscrub to shampoo my scalp everyday while I was taking them. I'm absolutely convinced that was Hibiscrub that made the final difference for me. It's a very potent killer of bacteria, so whatever it was doing to my scalp, it clearly must have been doing it some good.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)