CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Folliculitis: How my folliculitis was finally cured in 8 weeks

Marvin1962 Views: 7,437
Published: 6 y

This is a reply to # 2,375,029

Re: Folliculitis: How my folliculitis was finally cured in 8 weeks

Hi,
Sorry for taking so long in getting back to you. No I never did get a specific confirmation of the particular strain of bacteria I had. But to be honest, it was quite some time before it was even confirmed by anyone that the condition I had was indeed folliculitus. My local GP seemed to be just as clueless about my condition as I was, or both terms of providing me with a confirmed diagnosis of what I actually had, the reason for it's persistance and it's resistance to treatment.
I'm not knocking my GP, but the problem I had with going to my GP about it, was that when one treatment or Antibiotic failed to work, he would would just write me out a new perscription for something else to try, which invariably, would also fail to irradicate the cause completely, so it just kept coming back, again and again.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)