CureZone   Log On   Join
Can anyone please help me? I have a couple different parasites in me, I don't know we're to start treating them. Wich one do I treat first and how

Moonsoasis253 Views: 442
Published: 7 y

Can anyone please help me? I have a couple different parasites in me, I don't know we're to start treating them. Wich one do I treat first and how

Hello. After almost a year of having these horrible symptoms everything from unexplained rashes itching on my skin crawly feelings on my head in my hair my eyes now my stomach my whole body inside and now my anal area. I have had many tests come back negative my doctor is starting to look at me like maybe I should be locked up and a crazy Ward. I read of course how to do the parasite cleanse but I have a lot of fear because I think I have a few different parasites going on and I don't want to treat one way and make it worse? Is that possible? Does anybody know what is the best way to start treating multiple infections at once? And what is the best course of action to do so? Nobody else in my family has symptoms my boyfriend thinks it's all in my head. Last week I was in the emergency room because my legs swelled three times the normal size and I had chest pains the doctors sent me home with water pills!! Also my white my eyes are starting to turn yellow I've lost tons of hair and three teeth in the past year since this began is anybody has any advice please let me know thank you

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)