CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Candida Diet Guidelines!

hboys2 Views: 2,535
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 316,467

Re: Candida Diet Guidelines!

I have had mouth burning since January. I have seen lots of doctors, had tests, tried antifungal losenges and 1 diflucan. The mouth buring will calm some but not go away 100%. The coating on my tongue gets better when I scrap it with tongue scraper. It also gets better with the lonsenges. I can't take antifungals anymore, I have adverse reactions so I have to stop. Doctor said to go on Candida diet. I am not sure the burning is candida. I had a stomach scope, they did biospy and brushing, found none in esophogus or stomach. I've had 3 mouth swabs, no fungs or bacteria. I've even had female exams cultures twice, no fungus. My doc took labs and out of the 4 Candida blood tests, only one came back positive, Candida IgA was 1.6. But doctor said could be past infection. ???? I do have major tummy and intestinal issues, have for 20+ years. I do feel better eating the Candida diet but not sure I have a major issue. Can I still have systematic Candidia with out it showing in mouth, stomach or lower area? Is it possible its in the tissue in my face, cheeks, lips, roof of mouth and thats why its burning? Why wouldn't Diflucan stop that?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)