CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Self-Ear Adjustment / Relief of Sinusitis, Congestion, Tinnitis, Vertigo, & Headaches - Dr Mandell

Karlin Views: 4,992
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 2,367,949

Re: Self-Ear Adjustment / Relief of Sinusitis, Congestion, Tinnitis, Vertigo, & Headaches - Dr Mandell

Thanks for that tip Dr. Mandell - I got some relief with it, but today my right ear is stubbornly feeling plugged, worse than usual.

I had discovered a way to get relief from plugged ears was to be sitting, then bow my head down between my knees, pinch my nostrils closed, and GENTLY put a little air pressure to my [closed] mouth.

Then release the nostrils before sitting upright. Sometimes I suck in if the positive pressure does not relieve [after the blowing outwards].

I imagine there is some danger of blowing out an ear drum by doing that too hard?

I think I am balancing, or clearing, the Eustachian canals...

My hearing improves after that, and sometimes it even reduces my roaring tinnitus. I am a singer and this seems like it would be very beneficial for singers to know.

PS -
Q: Is it true that about once every 20 minutes one ear/canal is more open than the other, then it changes sides?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)