CureZone   Log On   Join
Help identifying a hormone/function of the body, need knowledgable people!

immune18 Views: 766
Published: 7 y

Help identifying a hormone/function of the body, need knowledgable people!

A question for you knowledge people out there.

Hi all, very quick intro, I have chronic fatigue, candida and immune system issues + digestive which have been since birth, doctors seem incapable of doing anything. Iam not looking for any advice on this particular thread about how to treat candida etc, only wanting to know an answer to the following question . Anyway, my question is: my hormones are all out of whack, and there's one particular hormone which I need to identify in order to treat it. The issues I suffer with this particular hormone are : when I have to do something which I don't 'enjoy' doing I feel extremely stressed and irritated, far far more than any person should be, especially if there is more than one thing I have to do, I cannot mentally cope with it. Infact if there is too much I need to do, I get physically ill very quickly. Can anyone please identify which particular hormone or whatever function could be causing this particular issue?

Thankyou very much in advance for taking your time to help me :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)