CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Master Cleanse-Liver Flush-Parasite Cleanse- Which comes first?

NiamhC Views: 1,297
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 2,366,263

Re: Master Cleanse-Liver Flush-Parasite Cleanse- Which comes first?

Thank you so much for replying Archus.

I actually just saw your email now after logging into Curezone, I didn't know you had written, I thought I would be notified.

I really appreciate all that info. Makes sense.

Although...

Towards the end of, and after coming off The Master Cleanse 5 days ago, and moving into raw juicing... I keep having a feeling that there is something in my throat that gets more active at night time. I have experienced this now for about 10 days or 2 weeks maybe.

So, after having a google around last night, I read about a lot of people feeling the same feeling and that it could be a worm exiting the 'too clean' gut, so to speak.

So, I started the parasite cleanse this morning actually. 2 capsules of Humaworm.

I came on here because, 3 hours later, I already could see small bits of rice in the bm and I was wondering if Humaworm could work that fast!

I have the 'thing' in my throat now too at 11.30am, so I am hoping that the Humaworm will get to it even if it's up there in the throat.

I didn't read your message about waiting a few weeks to build up nutrients.... Thanks for any more advice on that, if you have it? Is it ok that I have started now? 5 days later.

I will continue juicing, and am planning to add in raw salads now too...

Presuming, the 30 days of Humaworm gets this thing out of my throat and whatever else may be in there, then I will for sure follow your suggested formula and go through all the other cleanses before doing the Liver Cleanse.

Thank you so much!

I am not tackling any major issues/illness's other than an intuition that I need to cleanse. I started The Master Cleanse because I was feeling more and more fatigued and, as a Yoga teacher, it was getting in the way of my work.... So, the feeling of exhaustion, that over the last couple of months seemed to be increasing brought me to do the Master Cleanse. And it totally helped! I began to feel more energetic and full of life again, pretty quickly into it.

The parasite cleanse - because I have always felt some weirdness just above my belly button moving around, that doesn't quite just feel like bubbles...

I also did The Master Cleanse about 17 years ago, and after 7 days expelled something big and horrid that I could look into the eyes of. I flushed the loo quickly and didn't have a camera as I wasn't prepared & I wanted it gone so it couldn't jump out. I had been in South American, with Ayahuasca, a few years before. So, I don't know what it was back then, that I took with me, out of the Amazon jungle.

Back then, I only did a 7 day Master Cleanse, as I didn't have enough info on it and a friend just told me it would help with some weird crazy skin problems I had going all over my body... And it worked!

So - there is everything for now!

If you have any more advice, please, I am happy to hear it.

Thanks!
NC

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (2)