CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Kidney disease???? HELP!!!!

MrCuddly Views: 2,433
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 2,365,941

Re: Kidney disease???? HELP!!!!

As some background, my kidney symptoms were getting more and more debilitating. Starting off with foamy urine, back pain in the kidney area - moving on to frequent urination even when treated with Saw Palmetto, worsening fatigue and constantly craving sleep, to constant nausea.

I tried lots of variously well reviewed kidney formulas, more meds for blood pressure. Oh and my blood pressure not only worsened but showed almost no response to BP meds. Tried Cranberry juice, and CJ fasts, lemon water fasts, and except for an herbal formula nothing helped and the symptoms continued to worsen overall.

After my first sitting with the UV light, my entire body felt rejuvinated. Energy came back, nausea went away, lower back pain went away. Instead of feeling more and more sick all the time, it felt like an instant reprieve.

Yes after ONE sitting in front of a near and mid ultraviolate lamp for 20 minutes!!

After a second sitting later in the day, I noticed the foam in the urine stopped also and I felt COMPLETELY back to normal! It's hard to describe what a shock this was after everything I tried up to that point.

Now I do find that at least the foamy urine and frequent urination creep back if I don't use the Beurer UV lamp twice a week or so. But it's actually pleasant and a VERY small price to pay.

When I feel flush I might opt for an LED variety as recommended in the article. But at this point I couldn't be happier or more amazed with how well the Beurer is working.

No guarantee anyone else will have the same results, but the unit (and others) are on Amazon, inexpensive and returnable if they don't work for you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.047 sec, (1)