CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Kidney disease???? HELP!!!!

BrightSideOfLife Views: 2,413
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 2,365,852

Re: Kidney disease???? HELP!!!!

Thanks for clearing that up as your initial post was not very clear and could very easily be misinterpreted like I did.

The important point apart from the article itself is that this is using low power LED's which have very little heating effect rather than the more common near infra red heating lamps which can burn very easily and why I pointed out that IR-A can be damaging. This seems to be working by a different method and not actually heating. This is a key point as some reading this post might run out and get a near infra red heating lamp which would not work in the same way. However the warming of the kidneys could still provide some benefit but maybe not as much.

When looking on the Beurer website I only came across the near infra red heating lamps and not any LED types. The difference seems important because as I mentioned IRA-A heating can be harmful and the article mentions using low power 10 to 20mW/cm^2 and upto 30 joules of energy. The article does warn against using high energies which heat lamps would probably be using. Did you miss this point?

Linking the device that you purchased so people can see it would be helpful. Are you using the Beurer IP 50? The wavelengths are similar but the energy is far higher which require a lot of guesswork keeping the power within the recommended range.

I came across an LED system called the DPL Flex System which has a power output of 25 joules/cm^2 which is within the recommended range. It is more expensive but would prevent the damage that heat lamps can cause which should not be ignored IMO. Unfortunately purchasing within Europe is difficult.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.064 sec, (1)